Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Great Wide Open

Okay...I seriously live in the most beautiful place!! There are so many picturesque scenes out there in the great wide open. I just had to capture a few...even if I only had my point and shoot with me. Hey, she does pretty good for just being a point and shoot.

I love outside. The great outdoors really is full of snapshots waiting to be taken. I love landscape photography. However, sometimes, for some of the shots, I wish I people to go in them. Oh, well...such is life! More to come. :) Enjoy.









1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love these shots! You have captured perfectly the area and the feel that I love of this country! I need to buy some of these and make a cool collage in my house. I just absolutely appreciate these awesome pics! You are really good!

    ReplyDelete