Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Your Camera Takes Nice Pictures"

I always get a chuckle when I hear a variation of this comment. "Your camera takes nice pictures." "That's a nice camera...If I had one like that I could take some great pictures."

I chuckle because sometimes people mistakenly believe the camera takes the pictures all by itself. A nice camera is a great aid, and I love mine! But, honestly, if you can't take great pictures with a point and shoot, an expensive camera isn't going to help much. If you can take great pictures with a "nice" camera, you can take great pictures with your point and shoot. Don't underestimate them. They can do a lot of great things. Learn how to work it, play around and see what you can do. I still own a point and shoot and I love it! It's a Nikon Coolpix. I take it with me all the time. It is a lot smaller and more convenient in a lot of situations.

Just to illustrate my point, I decided to post the following pictures. See if you can tell which pictures were taken with my point and shoot and leave your answers in the comments. Good luck! ;)

This one was taken looking out a window.

Okay...I couldn't resist posting this one! Isn't she cute!

I love this place! Found it on one of my many travels.

What can I say about this one? I heart the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment